The AirFlo M Uno Plus is such great value with its ultra-compact size and its lightweight dual handle single suspension 4th axis stabilizer that's built to make your bumpy gimbal footage buttery smooth. The M Uno Plus takes seconds to be converted into an M Uno single-handed model.
We've taken out the 'fluff' and added all the best bits from our popular stabilizers and distilled it down into this new ultra-compact and lightweight 4th axis or z-axis stabilizer - and it's now the best 'bang for your buck' 4th axis stabilizer on the market by a long shot!
With the reversible 1/4-20 mount, you can attach most gimbals with a 1/4-20 in their base and also switch it from upright to inverted.
|Comparing the AirFlo Uno Plus to the AirFlo M Uno Plus
||AirFlo Uno Plus
||AirFlo M Uno Plus
||Modular - comes with Base Mount 1/4-20 but can take others
||Base Mount 1/4-20 only
|User Changed Springs
||Only one of the following Springs
||All 3 Springs included
||200g to 650g (0.5 - 1.4pounds)
||300g to 550g (0.7 - 1.2 pounds)
||0.4kg - 1.6kg (0.9 - 3.5 pounds)
||550g - 900g (1.2 - 2 pounds)
||1.3kg - 3.3kg (2.8 - 7.2pounds)
||0.85kg - 1.5kg (1.9 - 3.3 pounds)
We're incredibly proud of this design!
The design goals were to reduce its size and make it work with more payloads while improving on our industry-standard bounce reduction at the same time.
We have had many requests for a reduced overall width to better suit smaller operators or for when you're working in tight spaces.
This system with 3 easily changed springs gives you one 4th axis for most of your rigs.
- Its packed size is small
- It's around half the weight of the Pro 3 Uno
- The bounce damping uses PTFE to give 'fluid-like' damping
- 8 stainless steel bearings to make it glide even softer.
- We made it strong but light with specialised internal strengthening
- This is now our most refined geometry - all payloads give silky smooth iso-elastic suspension.
- With dual hinged handles there's a virtually unlimited range of rigging positions
- Handles come with 1/4-20 attachment points for monitors and audio.
With practice using the AirFlo M Uno Plus and Uno you’ll be able to achieve footage that is at least as smooth as the bigger AirFlo Uno Plus and almost as smooth as our Glider Pro 3 Uno models in a much lighter rig. Once you master it you can even achieve footage that looks like it’s shot on rails! We have a comprehensive user guide to get you up and running as quickly as possible.
An Ultra-Compact Powerhouse
I think the huge plus for me is that I can take everything I need for a shoot; lights, audio recorder etc. and it all fits in a backpack so there’s no need for an assistant. But the real biggie is that you’ll be hard-pressed to see the difference between footage shot on the new AirFlo Uno Plus rig and the footage shot on a system totalling many thousands.
Some other important features;-
- It’s built extra tough for the rigours of day to day use
- It’s been designed to be quiet so your audio won’t be ruined by the creaks and squeaks that those cheap Z stabilizers have.
- Packs down into an ultra compact size for those times when backpack space is tight!
- You can leave the tools at home with virtually tool-less adjustments in only seconds, not minutes
- A wide range of payloads with 3 Springs included
- Adjustable damping - from hard action to soft shots
- Payload adjusters to adapt to your rig
- Adjust in minutes from upright to low (briefcase) mode with an under-slung gimbal
- Get buttery smooth footage with little practice
- Built super tough from lightweight engineering polymers - Only 0.6kg (1.3 pounds) when in use.
- Handles come with 1/4-20 attachment points for monitors and audio
- Comes almost fully assembled