AirFlo Suspension Module
- Fast shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Note: These are built to order and take up to a week to be dispatched
The AirFlo system is a great value, ultra-compact and lightweight full-suspension 4th axis stabilizer that makes your bumpy gimbal footage buttery smooth.
We've taken out the 'fluff' and added all the best bits from our popular stabilizers and distilled it down into this new ultra-compact and lightweight 4th axis or z axis stabilizer - and it's also the best 'bang for your buck' 4th axis stabilizer on the market by a long shot!
Note: this requires a separate gimbal mount to work with your gimbal.
Using the same quick-lock gimbal mounts system from the Glider Pro 3 range it's made to fit almost all handheld gimbals such as the Ronin SC, Moza Air 2, Weebill S, Smooth 4, Crane M2, Osmo Mobile 3, Moza Air 2 & AirCross 2, Feiyu AK2000 and the list goes on!
We're incredibly proud of this design!
The design goals were to reduce the weight and bulk by over half while still achieving great smoothing from the softest all the way to the craziest filming movements.
- Its packed size is one quarter the size of the Pro 2 and a half that of the Pro 3
- It's more than half the weight of the Pro 3
- We redesigned the bounce damping into a compact form using PTFE to give 'fluid-like' damping without the bulk and the expense.
- We added stainless steel bearings to make it glide even softer.
- We made it strong but light with specialised internal strengthening
- This is our most refined geometry - all payloads give silky smooth iso-elastic suspension.
- The handles lean ever so slightly forward - This prevents rigs from wobbling forward and aft which can translate into unwanted vertical bouncing.
- NEW! Handles now come with 1/4-20 attachment points for monitors and audio.
With practice using the AirFlo Duo you’ll be able to achieve footage that is at least 15% smoother than the Pro 2 model and almost as smooth as our Glider Pro 3 models in a much lighter rig. Once you master it you can even achieve footage that looks like it’s shot on rails! We have a comprehensive user guide to get you up and running as quickly as possible.
The AirFlo Duo 4th axis stabilizer has a choice of 3 different springs - Light, Medium & Heavy.
There is overlap between the 3 springs so you may have two springs that will work with your payload. In that case, always choose the spring that is the heavier of the two options as this will provide the best smoothing for your payload.
The payload weight is worked out by adding all your equipment that is mounted to the 4th axis stabilizer (i.e. camera, gimbal, follow focus servo, etc).
In Duo Configuration
|Spring||Payload Range - Duo||Rig Types|
|Heavy||2.6kg - 6.6kg (5.7 - 14.5pounds)||Mirrorless and DSLR|
|Medium||800g - 3.2kg (1.8 - 7 pounds)||compact camera, light mirrorless|
|Light||400g to 1.3kg (0.9 - 2.9pounds)||Smartphone , action cam,|
In Uno Configuration
|Spring||Payload Range||Rig Types|
|Heavy||1.3kg - 3.3kg (2.8 - 7.2pounds)||Mirrorless|
|Medium||0.4kg - 1.6kg (0.9 - 3.5 pounds)||Large Smartphone , action cam|
|Light||200g to 650g (0.5 - 1.4pounds)||Small Smartphone|
An Ultra-Compact Powerhouse
I think the huge plus for me is that I can take everything I need for a shoot; lights, audio recorder etc. and it all fits in a backpack so there’s no need for an assistant. But the real biggie is that you’ll be hard-pressed to see the difference between footage shot on the new AirFlo Duo rig and the footage shot on a system totalling many thousands.
Some other important features;-
- It’s built extra tough for the rigours of day to day use
- With the optional Gimbal Extender, it allows you to use your gimbals mini tripod so you can rest your arms between takes
- It fits all the gimbal mounts from the Glider Pro 3 range
- It’s been designed to be quiet so your audio won’t be ruined by the creaks and squeaks that those cheap Z stabilizers have.
- Folds down to a ultra-compact size for those times when backpack space is tight!
- You can leave the tools at home with virtually tool-less adjustments in only seconds, not minutes
- A wide range of payloads
- Dual independent adjustable damping - from hard action to soft shots
- Dual independent load adjusters to adapt to your rig
- Adjust in seconds from high shot to upright to mid-height to low (briefcase) mode with an under-slung gimbal
- Get buttery smooth footage with ease
- Built super tough from lightweight engineering polymers - Only 0.7kg (1.6 pounds)
- NEW! Handles now come with 1/4-20 attachment points for monitors and audio
Guides & Downloads
What's in the Box?
- Left and Right AirFlo Duo Stabilizer Assembly
- Socket and 3 x Allen keys for adjustments
- Detailed Instruction Manual
- QuickStart Guide
- Note: You will need a separate gimbal mount to use these suspension modules
Weight per module
0.3kg (0.7 pounds)
|Operating Temperature Range||-18C to 50C (0F-120F)|