Airflo Uno Plus
- Fast shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The AirFlo Uno Plus is a great value, ultra-compact and lightweight dual handle single suspension 4th axis stabilizer built to make your bumpy gimbal footage buttery smooth.
With the Uno Plus, you get all the components to take your two-handed Uno Plus and you can convert it into a single handle version too. This model comes standard with the Base Mount 1/4-20 for AirFlo Uno.
We've taken out the 'fluff' and added all the best bits from our popular stabilizers and distilled it down into this new ultra-compact and lightweight 4th axis or z-axis stabilizer - and it's also the best 'bang for your buck' 4th axis stabilizer on the market by a long shot!
The AirFlo Uno Plus comes standard with the base mount 1/4-20 which works with the majority of small to medium 3 axis gimbals on the market. The gimbal mount on the Uno is modular and you can add one of the other optional gimbal mounts from the Glider Pro 3 range for small to medium size handheld gimbals from DJI, Zhiyun, Moza, Feiyu and the list goes on!
Bundles on Special
|Comparing the AirFlo Uno Plus to the AirFlo M Uno Plus|
|AirFlo Uno Plus||AirFlo M Uno Plus|
|Mounts||Modular - comes with Base Mount 1/4-20 but can take others||Base Mount 1/4-20 only|
|User Changed Springs||No||Yes|
|Payload Range||Only one of the following Springs||All 3 Springs included|
|Light||200g to 500g (0.5 - 1.2pounds)||300g to 550g (0.7 - 1.2 pounds)|
|Medium||0.4kg - 1.25kg (0.9 - 2.75pounds)||550g - 900g (1.2 - 2 pounds)|
|Heavy||1.3kg - 2.1kg (2.8 - 4.6pounds)||0.85kg - 1.5kg (1.9 - 3.3 pounds)|
We're incredibly proud of this design!
The design goals were to reduce the weight and packing bulk by over half while still achieving great smoothing from the softest all the way to the craziest filming movements.
- Its packed size is one quarter the size of the Compact Pro and half that of the Pro 3 Uno
- It's less than half the weight of the Pro 3 Uno
- We redesigned the bounce damping into a compact form using PTFE to give 'fluid-like' damping without the extra bulk and the expense.
- We added special stainless steel bearings to make it glide even softer.
- We made it strong but light with specialised internal strengthening
- This is our most refined geometry yet - all payloads give silky smooth iso-elastic suspension.
- NEW! Handle now comes with 1/4-20 attachment point
With practice using the AirFlo Uno Plus you’ll be able to achieve footage that is at least 15% smoother than the Compact Pro model and almost as smooth as our Glider Pro 3 Uno models in a much lighter rig. Once you master it you can even achieve footage that looks like it’s shot on rails! We have a comprehensive user guide to get you up and running as quickly as possible.
All adaptors can be inverted in seconds for an under-slung gimbal position.
Here's a list of the different size mounts and what gimbals they fit. Additional gimbal adaptors can be purchased separately.
|Adaptor - suits circular handles sized:-||Gimbals|
|Small 24mm to 28mm (15/16" - 1 1/8")||Feiyu MG V2|
|Medium 32mm to 36mm (1-1/4" - 1-7/16")||Crane Plus, V2, V1, M, Moza Air and many more|
|Large 36mm to 42mm (1-3/8" - 1-5/8")||Zhiyun Crane M2, Feiyu AK2000/AK4000, GoPro Karma|
|X Large 42mm to 48mm (1-5/8" - 1 7/8")||Crane 2, Ikan Pivot, Ikan DS2-A, Axler WISP-20M|
|Non-Circular Handle Gimbals|
|DJI Ronin S & SC - due to the weight of the Ronin S the Uno is only practical if you fly a very light camera an lens (under 600g)|
|Base Mount with single 1/4-20 screw - suits most handheld gimbals|
|Base Mount with single 3/8" screw|
The AirFlo Uno Plus 4th axis stabilizer has a choice of 3 different springs - Light, Medium & Heavy.
There is overlap between the 3 springs so you may have two springs that will work with your payload. In that case always choose the spring that is the heavier of the two options as this will provide the best smoothing for your payload.
The payload weight is worked out by adding all your equipment that is mounted to the 4th axis stabilizer (i.e. camera, gimbal, follow focus servo, etc).
|Spring||Payload Range||Rig Types|
|Heavy||1.3kg - 3.3kg (2.8 - 7.2pounds)||compact camera, light mirrorless|
|Medium||0.4kg - 1.6kg (0.9 - 3.5 pounds)||Large Smartphone , action cam|
|Light||200g to 650g (0.5 - 1.4pounds)||Small Smartphone|
An Ultra-Compact Powerhouse
I think the huge plus for me is that I can take everything I need for a shoot; lights, audio recorder etc. and it all fits in a backpack so there’s no need for an assistant. But the real biggie is that you’ll be hard pressed to see the difference between footage shot on the new AirFlo Uno Plus rig and the footage shot on a system totalling many thousands.
Some other important features;-
- It’s built extra tough for the rigours of day to day use
- It fits all the gimbal mounts from the Glider Pro 3 Uno range
- It’s been designed to be quiet so your audio won’t be ruined by the creaks and squeaks that those cheap Z stabilizers have.
- Folds down to a ultra compact size for those times when backpack space is tight!
- You can leave the tools at home with virtually tool-less adjustments in only seconds, not minutes
- A wide range of payloads
- Adjustable damping - from hard action to soft shots
- Load adjuster to adapt to your rig
- Adjust in seconds from upright to mid height to low (briefcase) mode with an under-slung gimbal
- Get buttery smooth footage with ease
- NEW! Handle now comes with 1/4-20 attachment point
- Built super tough from lightweight engineering polymers - Only 0.35kg (0.8 pounds)
- Comes almost fully assembled
Guides & Downloads
|Weight - excluding extras||0.45kg (0.8 pounds)|
Operating Temperature Range
|-18C to 50C (0F-120F)|
|Payloads (Camera, gimbal and any extras)|
Recommended payloads for best smoothing
250g to 500g (0.55 - 1.1pounds)
0.45kg - 1.2kg (1 - 2.6pounds)
1.3kg - 2.1kg (2.8 - 4.6pounds)
Working payloads (Min to Max)
200g to 650g (0.5 - 1.4pounds)
0.4kg - 1.6kg (0.9 - 3.5pounds)
1.1kg - 3.3kg (2.4 - 7.3pounds)