Glider Pro 3 Uno Plus
- Fast shipping
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
Glider Pro 3 Uno Plus
The Glider Pro 3 Uno Plus is a no-compromise single suspension module, double-handed 4th axis stabilizer built from the ground up for Pro's to make your bumpy gimbal footage silky smooth!
As a stand-alone handheld 4th axis stabilizer it's now the new benchmark for others to aspire to and it's made to fit most compact to medium handheld gimbals!
If you don't need the load capacity of the Duo then this will provide the same stabilization and it's much quicker to master too.
It comes as standard with the modular Base Mount 1/-20 for Glider Uno and its modular design means the Glider Pro 3 Uno Plus can be re-fitted in seconds to other optional compatible Uno mounts - you'll have more ways to use your rig than ever before!
You can add-on mounts for cars, bikes, body mounts, boats mount, you name it, you can even mount it with our customisable mounts!
Bundles on Special
We improved on the best!
The design goal was to improve every aspect from the softest all the way to the craziest filming movements.
- To start, we redesigned the fluid damping to go from zero damping to an even higher level of damping than the original for those extreme shots
- We added more stainless steel bearings to make it glide even softer
- We made it stronger to take payloads up to 3.5kg
- We’ve refined the geometry to take you from firm suspension all the way to the softest and most iso-elastic suspension. Think of it like going from an off-roader to luxury car suspension.
The Glider Pro 3 Uno Plus takes around the same time to master as the Pro 2 did but once you come up to speed you’ll be able to achieve footage that is at least 20% smoother than the Pro 2 model. Once you master it you can even achieve footage that looks like it’s shot on rails!
All adaptors can be inverted in seconds from an upright to an under-slung gimbal position.
Here's a list of the different size mounts and what gimbals they fit. Additional gimbal adaptors can be purchased separately.
|Adaptor - suits circular handles sized:-||Gimbals|
|Small 24mm to 28mm (15/16" - 1 1/8")||Feiyu MG V2|
|Medium 32mm to 36mm (1-1/4" - 1-7/16")||Crane Plus, V2, V1, M, Moza Air and many more|
|Large 36mm to 42mm (1-3/8" - 1-5/8")||Feiyu AK2000/AK4000, GoPro Karma|
|X Large 42mm to 48mm (1-5/8" - 1 7/8")||Crane 2, Ikan Pivot, Ikan DS2-A, Axler WISP-20M|
|Non-Circular Handle Gimbals|
|DJI Ronin M and MX - Needs SmallRig Ronin Adaptor Plate * see Note 1|
|DJI Ronin S & SC|
|Base Mount with single 1/4-20 screw - suits most handheld gimbals|
|Base Mount with single 3/8" screw|
|Slotted Plate for custom mounts - 60mm x 120mm (2.5" x 5")|
The Glider Pro 3 uses our own custom made springs made out of the finest spring steel (music wire) to give the smoothest range of motion.
The Glider Pro 3 Uno Plus 4th axis stabilizer springs suit payloads from 350g to 4.5kg (0.75 to 10 pounds) with an iso-elastic range from 450g to 3kg (1 to 6.5 pounds). For optimum performance, we recommend using payloads between 500g and 3kg (1.2 to 6 pounds).
The payload weight is worked out by adding all your equipment that is mounted to the centre of the stabilizer (camera, gimbal etc). If you mount off the dual handles then that doesn't count towards the payload.
If needed small counterweights can be attached to get to the minimum payload.
A Compact Powerhouse
I think the huge plus for me is that I can take everything I need for a shoot; lights, audio recorder and field monitor and it easily fits in a backpack so there’s no need for an assistant. But the real biggie is that you’ll be hard-pressed to see the difference between footage shot on the new Glider Pro 3 Uno Plus rig and the footage shot on a system totalling many thousands.
Some other important features;-
- It’s built extra tough for the rigours of Pro use
- It’s adaptable with an ever-growing eco-system of add ons for individualizing your rig
- It’s been designed to be quiet so your audio won’t be ruined by the creaks and squeaks that those cheap Z stabilizers have.
- And you don’t need a 10-pound padded shipping case to move it around. It all fits with heaps of room to spare in a backpack!
- You can leave the tools at home with virtually tool-less adjustments in only seconds, not minutes
- A wide range of payloads from 0.350kg to 3.5kg (0.75 to 8 pounds)
- Adjustable fluid damping - from hard action to soft shots
- Load adjuster to adapt to your rig
- Adjusts in seconds from upright to low (briefcase) mode with an under-slung gimbal
- Get buttery smooth footage with ease
- Built super tough from lightweight engineering plastics - Only 1kg (2 pounds)
- Comes fully assembled
Guides & Downloads
What's in the Box?
- Fully assembled Glider Pro 3 Uno Stabilizer
- Socket and Allen keys for adjustments and spring changes
- Detailed Instruction Manual
- The Ronin M and MX require you to have the SmallRig adaptor plate that can be found here at Amazon or at SmallRig.
|Weight - in dual handle configuration||1.3kg (2.8 pounds)|
Operating Temperature Range
|-10C to 80C (14F-180F)|
|Payloads (Camera, gimbal and any extras)|
0.35 to 4.5kg (0.75 to 10 pounds)
|0.5 to 3kg (1.2 to 6 pounds)|