The Upgrade Kit for Ronin RS3 Pro/RS2, Tethered Control Handle & Glider Pro 3 Duo adapts your existing Glider Pro 3 with the Ronin RS3 Pro/RS2 mount so you can operate the control handle on the right side by replacing the existing right handle assembly.
There's a pin slotted 1/4-20 attachment point for attaching in upright mode as above and on the base is a 50mm nato rail for attaching the handle in inverted mode (as in below) for that Ronin M form factor.
Note: The bottom nato rail attaches with two 1/4-20 screws. Never overtighten these screws as you can damage the threaded insert!
What's in the Box?
- Right side Tethered Remote handle attachment base with
- Arri Pinned top attachment
- Nato Rail bottom attachment
- 3/16ths Allen key for Nato Rail - Do not overtighten!
- M3 Allen key for securing the locking screw on the attachment base